In total, all five partners and six practices of our firm, as well as six associates, were recognized and recommended by the latest editions of Chambers Latin America and Legal 500 Latin America.
Chambers Latin America, in its 2018 edition, nominated PVG in the following three categories: (a) Banking and Finance, (b) Capital Markets and (c) Corporate/M&A. Furthermore, three of our partners were recommended for their work in their respective practices:
- Marcelo Perlman was recommended in both Corporate/M&A and Capital Markets categories.
- Rubens Vidigal Neto was recommended in Capital Markets.
- Luciano de Souza Godoy was recommended in Dispute Resolution.
We are also proud to share that the 2017 edition of Legal 500 Latin America recognized PVG as a leading firm in six practices: (a) Banking and Finance, (b) Bankruptcy and Restructuring, (c) Capital Markets, (d) Corporate and M&A, (e) Projects and Infrastructure, and (f) Tax.
All five partners were recommended in the abovementioned categories as follows:
- Marcelo Perlman was recommended in Corporate/M&A, Capital Markets, Banking and Finance, and Projects and Infrastructure.
- Rubens Vidigal Neto was recommended in Banking and Finance, and Capital Markets.
- Luciano de Souza Godoy was recommended in Bankruptcy and Restructuring, and Projects and Infrastructure.
- Ricardo Zamariola Júnior was recommended in Bankruptcy and Restructuring.
- Matheus Bueno de Oliveira was recommended in Tax.
Additionally, six associates of our firm were also recommended by Legal 500 Latin America:
- Corporate/M&A: Claudio D.D. Gomez, Andrea Coimbra de Oliveira Anger, Vinícius Azambuja de Oliveira, Érico Lopes Tonussi and Mayra Naomi Sakaguti.
- Capital Markets: Alan Crocci de Souza.
Both associates Allan Crocci de Souza and Vinícius Azambuja de Oliveira were nominated by Legal 500 Latin America as Next Generation Lawyers in their relevant practice areas, Capital Markets and Corporate/M&A, respectively.